The Center for Integrative Medicine (CIM) is committed to the health and safety of our patients and we are closely monitoring the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). The situation and recommended precautions are rapidly evolving, but as of today we remain open with the following restrictions.
- Patients will be screened via phone prior to scheduling an appointment.
- You must not enter the building if you have signs or symptoms of a fever or cough or if you have had a potential exposure. In this situation, the office staff will have you stay in your car and the physician will come meet you outside.
- We are testing patients for COVID-19. This will take place in your vehicle and must be previously arranged with the front desk.
- As you enter the building, we request you use hand sanitizer provided at the front desk. Masks are also mandatory and must cover both your face and nose.
- We have increased both daily cleaning around the clinic for all surfaces. Your room will be fully sanitized between each patient appointment.
- Waiting room furniture has been re-arranged to allow for more distance between patients.
CONTACT US TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS AT 541-323-3358